Ergonomics in the Workplace
Course duration estimate: 30 mins
This 30 minute course is intended for all faculty and staff in office and industrial settings, in order to address the key components of an Ergonomics Program, and provide information to assist employees. The content in this course is designed to comply with regulatory requirements. Course objectives include:
- Recognizing and reporting musculoskeletal disorder (MSD) signs, symptoms, and risk factors.
- Defining terms related to the study of ergonomics.
- Recognizing signs and symptoms associated with musculoskeletal disorders.
- Identifying risk factors associated with musculoskeletal disorders.
- Identifying controls commonly used to reduce or eliminate musculoskeletal disorders in the workplace.
**PLEASE NOTE: The Learning Management Systen (LMS), where trainings are housed, is set up for employees. If you are a student or visiting scholar, you must request access to the system before you can complete your training. Please email email@example.com to request access to the system.